- WebDav/https connections are not established if a self-signed
certificate is used. The result is a simple
- If you have skips in your indentation of headlines, MobileOrg will wrongly indent the headline after the skip. #163
- The popup which is used for flagging a note appears misplaced on screen.
- FEATURE: Support for iOS 9 & 10
- Older versions are no longer supported. Sorry, its time we deal with the upgrade path.
- you can always use v1.6.1 still available from the AppStore
- BACKEND: Dropbox API v2
- UI: Old Org mode icon is back (Throwback unicorn)
- UI: Screens are adapted to new iOS look and feel (sorry if you loved that retro iOS look)
- UI: New Launchscreen
- UI: New icons - thanks Boris!
- ENHANCEMENT: Filenames with accented-, whitespace- and punctuation-characters are recognised. #59 and #61
- ENHANCEMENT: Mono-spaced font in capture #74
- ENHANCEMENT: Bigger font in editor #34
- BUG: Fixed bug where the capture-badge was not updated if a capture was deleted
- BUG: Wrong size of editor window #57
- BUG: Wrong colouring of keywords #80
- BUG: Heading level skips #62
- BUG: Capture icon badge shows wrong count
- UI: New Org mode logo
- UI: New icons
- FEATURE: Autocapture
Note: All versions older than 1.6 are no longer available in the AppStore
- BUG: Fix crash bug introduced for users of 1.5 who weren’t using
- FEATURE: Encryption support (Encryption help)
- FEATURE: Add support for iOS 4
- FEATURE: Add support for iPad
- BUG: Fix bug where Dropbox password wouldn’t be accepted unless you hit enter after typing it
- BUG: Fix “Bad file encoding” bug in captured notes list when using Dropbox.
- UI: Make keyboard use email style when entering Dropbox email address.
- FEATURE: Add support for Dropbox in addition to WebDAV. Just link with your Dropbox account in MobileOrg settings, then set ~/Dropbox/MobileOrg as your staging directory in Org mode. Then org-mobile-push and sync in MobileOrg, and that’s all there is to it.
- BUG: Captured notes list was not emptying even after a full sync
- FEATURE: Add back the ‘…’ indicator for items with children
- FEATURE: Add application badge to show unsynced item count on iPhone home screen (configurable via Settings page)
- FEATURE: Add support for strikethrough text in document view
- FEATURE: Support org files named “.org”
- UI: Sort tag list case insensitively
- UI: Make todo state and priority pages close on selection (or clear button)
- BUG: Escape *’s at the beginning of notes (prevents breakage)
- BUG: Settings page no longer clears local cache when URL field is selected but not changed
- BUG: Fix action menu not working on Agenda items
- BUG: Support Windows newlines everywhere
- BUG: Use less memory when parsing, handle larger files
- BUG: Support org files with multiple dots in filenames
- BUG: Action menu/sync status pages were acting strange when phone was placed in an unknown orientation state (laying flat, mostly)